Sunday, September 7, 2008

5-March ‘Swedish Chef’ Iceberg


5-March Superglue Surgery and ‘Swedish Chef’ Iceberg

I nearly got stuck in the doctor’s surgery today – no, I wasn’t fixing anything in there but was nearly super-glued to the surgery table. Doc Jenny had spotted that some skin on my hands was splitting due to the cold and offered to super-glue the wounds closed again. She was a bit worried when my hand got momentarily glued to the surgery table due to stray drops though. Luckily the engine room alarm bleeper in my pocket didn’t go off and I managed to get free.


I think I must have been on this trip too long as I saw an iceberg this evening and could swear that it looked like one of the Muppets. I grabbed my glasses to make sure, as it was getting dark, but sure enough, to me anyway, it looked amazingly like the Swedish chef from the Muppet Show. – I thus officially named this one the ‘Swedish Chef’

No comments: